Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday MOVIE NIGHT!!

Guess the shark movie! Or, alien movie? Alien shark movie, that oughta narrow it down. Also, if you can figure out whether it's a B or F movie, do that too.

OK! Good, but not GREAT but SWORDS!

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be Netflix reviewers.


Reading this review might cause side effects such as: headaches confusion nausea tummy aches itchy toes speaking to a fake audience gynecologist tattoos? Installation of insanity remembering that commercial where Sinbad was a talking condom.

No kidding!

1 comment:

  1. BF movie about corny alien sharks? I have no clue, but pass the MF popcorn please!

    Sam being nicer would make everything better. Sam's kindness is just like Jessica Biel's tush, too much is never enough.

    I'm especially intrigued by Sinbad's take on gynecologist tattoos. I was thinking of getting one, but I'm not sure where it should go. I saw Sinbad once, walking down Universal City Walk. If I'd known he had an opinion worth sharing I'd have asked then.

    ReplyDelete